Monday, January 18, 2010

Writtens down... On to clinical

So... I've finished my written exams... Crazy. I have (almost) no more tests between me and graduation. I say almost because my Data Paper is somehow a written paper. It's much more like a hybrid between an exam and an osce. But here's the low down on what's left for Semester 2 SCII:

The next few weeks is like ADHD Medicine (in my mind)...

Week 1 - Anaesthetics
Week 2 - Respiratory Med
Week 3 - ECP1
Week 4 - ENT
Week 5 - ECP2
Week 6 - Ophtho
Week 7 & 8 - Sub-i Paeds
Week 9 & 10 - Sub-i Med
Week 11 & 12 - Waterford (misc) Med
Week 13 - 16 - Blanch Surgery
FINAL CLINICALS... OSCEs, Long Case, Data Paper...

May vacation x 3 weeks. (? Travel all over Europe)
June week 1 - Graduation week!!!
June vacation x 3 weeks. (? Home in MN for a bit)... Back in time for PEARL JAM!!!
July 1 - Start actually working for a paycheck! (woot)

After July 1, there's really almost nothing on my calendar. That scares me a little. This year is very much up in the air. Next year even more so. Bonkers. What am I going to do with my life?! (No, really... I'm open to some ideas here)

As I promised a few people, a lovely view of Dublin (and my car, Timmy) on New Year's Day.


Welcome to Dublin 2010... A place that feels strangely like a 3rd world country for about 2 weeks... I had an eventful start to the year though. Break-in, power failures, water shortages/outtages, car won't start, car starts, exams... *sigh* Onwards and upwards.

Bring it 2010... Bring it.

No comments: