Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Welcome to a new decade!

I have to say, I rang in 2010 with much less pomp than most new year celebrations of my past. But hey, I have exams coming up. There's stuff to do. And the weather in Dublin, though entertaining, was not conducive to travel. I'll have to put up some pictures of the snow and ice (I took plenty). What I did do last night, was read the letter I wrote to myself Jan 1, 2009. It's a tradition I have... one of my newer traditions, but a tradition none-the-less. I was very gentle with myself last year. Very nice to myself. I actually almost cried when I read the letter. (that could have been the Prosecco talking). So now I'm going to sit down and write one for Liz - 2011. Before I do that, I have a few questions for everyone to ponder.

Where were you 10 years ago?
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
What 3 things do you want for 2010?
What did you accomplish in 2009?
What did you learn about yourself in 2009?
Finish the following: 2009 was the year of ____. 2010 will be a year of ____.

I'm going to think about these and send some love to myself for next year!

Peace,
~L

No comments: