Saturday, April 9, 2011

Legend...

Robert J. Cutler Obituary: View Robert Cutler's Obituary by The Boston Globe

I've known Robbie most of my life (or rather, I should say that he has known me). Robbie and my father were friends since they were terrorizing the Boston neighbourhoods as kids. They survived college, they survived the Navy, they survived business, they survived marriage, they survived moves around the country. When my uncle passed away, Robbie flew last minute to Florida (I won't say how) to keep my father company. He made numerous trips to Ireland for the craic. He loved golf. He loved the Red Sox (and pretty much all things Boston). He loved life. He was wild in a great way. Absolutely full of life to the end in spite of everything. Robbie, you will be missed.

No comments: