Monday, April 11, 2011

Can't this time thing go a little faster?!

I'm back to holding my breath. I'm holding my breath for Wednesday night when I get the final word on jobs... Oh wait... I'm on call... screw that. Let's hold out for Thursday. I'm holding my breath, waiting to see where I'm going to live. I'm holding my breath waiting for words from home. I'm holding my breath in hopes that I've been horribly horribly mistaken. And I'm holding my breath for the next break I get.

I want to again express my utmost condolences to the Cutlers. I want to thank my brother for letting me know. I want my dad to know I love him, and want to give him a hug. A friend like Robbie is an absolute blessing.

I want to thank my brothers for handling Zadie. She was the sweetest kitty. I'm sorry I wasn't there.

I've had friends come and go in my life before. I'm sure there will be more that leave. But this time, it feels so much more painful than ever before. Maybe it's the timing... It's been a difficult few weeks for me. Maybe it's the sudden disappearance with no word... Maybe it's because I feel like a total fool in this, believing that people are actually good. So much for restoring my faith in humanity. My faith in myself. Time heals all wounds... But scars can last a lifetime.

I'd appreciate if my friends would stop giving themselves head injuries that land them in hospital, and avoid car accidents that wreck their cars. You two are lucky that I didn't kill you myself... And Aido, you're lucky I wasn't on call.

I really want to clean my apartment. My fingers are itching to scrub everything from floor to ceiling. I've been in a purging mood. I've rid my room of a few bags of baggage that needed to go. But I can't really settle down to clean properly unless I know whether I'm staying or going... Ugh Wednesday... I'm trying to distract myself. I'm trying to find things to occupy my brain. There's not much I can find.

I did make myself some cake... In a mug... it was worth it. I should probably thank the lads for providing some boozy distraction. And Shinners for the everything.

No comments: