Friday, July 18, 2008

Traveling makes me stupid

Well, that's not entirely accurate. I just don't do what I normally do when I'm traveling. I seem to have so much less energy... Plus, I feel like if I'm away from home, I'm on vacation! And who doesn't need a vacation?!... I do, I do.

Since I missed the Sunday update, I'll just give the abbreviated one here and a big one this coming Sunday. Questions, Comments, Concerns? There's a brickwall ah-that-a-way.

Marathon Week #3: 7/7-7/13
This week went well... until I left town. I could blame the thunderstorms in Ann Arbor, I could blame the heat and humidity, but really... I was lazy. Lazy and on someone else's time. And I don't like to be an inconvenience. But I will say that I was great Monday-Thursday :) Go me! Looking to get back on track ASAP.

USMLE Update:
I am officially in a fight with Biochem... Perhaps we will no longer be friends. Instead, I'm giving two days to Behavioral Sciences so that I can feel better about myself as a person (look at all the diseases I DON'T have!) and then I'll take my first NBME practice test... fun times. Here's to another 6 weeks of this.

Summer Soundtrack:
  1. Life in a Nutshell - Barenaked Ladies
  2. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
  3. How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty (Mini tribute to the GEPs and the fact that we're basically 1/2 way. Also to all the good friends, old and newish, that I got to hang with this past week... I mean, if I knew you in college, that's at least 5 years, in high school, that's at least 9 years... Dude, we've gone a long way, right?)

No comments: