Saturday, January 10, 2009

Music for the New Year

Before you read the list, let me say that this has everything to do with my mindset on the 1st of Jan. Not all of the songs on the list are "new" per se... In fact, some are quite old. But I think you'll get the gist. And I listened to the list again last night when I was getting ready to go out... Excellent! I don't always dance around in my underwear when I'm getting dressed, but I did. Rock on.

Music for the New Year
  1. Pony (It's Ok) - Erin McCarley
  2. Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
  3. Live Your Life - T.I. (featuring Rihanna)
  4. Lose Yourself - Eminem
  5. Breathe, Stretch, Shake - Mase
  6. Tequilla - Big Bopper
  7. Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
  8. Single Ladies - Beyonce
  9. Shake It - Metro Station
  10. Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
  11. Remember the Name - Fort Minor
  12. Burn It To the Ground - Nickelback
  13. So What - Pink
  14. I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
  15. My Hero - Foo Fighters
  16. Thunderstruck - Sprung Monkey
  17. Stay Young - Oasis
  18. Holiday - Green Day
So... there you have it. My musical attitude for the year :)

No comments: