Sunday, February 7, 2010

Profiles...

I am like the duck: calm, collected, indifferent on the surface, under the water, my feet are paddling like crazy, but the water (like insults) just roll right off my back. I don't have favorite things, only those that are currently on heavy rotation. Anything worth doing is worth doing poorly (for type-A personalities only). I am a human speedbump, a no-talent-ACE-clown, the short-stack. I hug. I pray. I jump in puddles and play in the rain. I think people are amazing and wonderful. I forgive others easily, I rarely forgive myself. I play with boys. Any sport is made better if there's contact. There should be pulitzer prize fighting. I bake whenever I can. I have a ridiculously inappropriate sense of humor. I giggle like a small child. I miss my pets back home. My brothers are crazy and I love them for it. I run, it's an addiction, it's my zen. Sanity is a subjective term. I dance all the time, whether sitting or standing, with or without music. There is always music playing in my head, the permanent soundtrack of my life. I'm weird... I know it... Learn it, Live it, Love it.

No comments: