Friday, October 5, 2007

Kicking it Off

A brief comment on the title: I've always wanted to use a phrase that plays on the "American Werewolf in London." But I'm not so much a man-eater as that. I feel the fox is appropriate, and let's face it... Where else but Ireland are you going to be rolling in shamrocks? Maybe Notre Dame. But aside from that? Either way, it's appropriate for me.

I'll occasionally have musings about medical school -- the process, the people, the problems, the differences being in Ireland rather than the states, the mistakes I make... I tend to forget about the squeamish, so I apologize if I'm ever graphic. I frankly find the blood and guts intriguing.

Officially moving my blog from the age old xanga to blogspot may be a good time. I think I'll use it much more often. It's not as if I ALWAYS pay attention in lecture, and given the amount of time I spend in lecture any given week, I should keep this much more up to date than xanga. I won't delete the xanga until I've totally changed over though.

Peace.

No comments: